TERMS & CONDITIONS
Table of content:
- Intellectual property
- Information about personal data handling
1. Intellectual property
Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights in the documents on the Website and in each element created for this Website are exclusively owned by Saint-Gobain Gyproc and/or the Saint-Gobain Group Entities, which grant no license or right other than the rights to visit and navigate on the Website.
The reproduction of all documents published on the Website (notably, the photographs, films and animations) is solely authorized for information purposes, and only for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressively prohibited, except with the prior written permission of Saint-Gobain Gyproc.
The corporate names, logos, products, brands and domain names mentioned on this Website are the sole property of Saint-Gobain Gyproc and/or the Saint-Gobain Group Entities, and shall not be used without the prior and written authorization from the company or entity concerned.
2. Information about personal data handling
Gyproc does not collect personal data unless you have submitted personal data, for example when sending us an email, filling out a form relating to subscribing to our newsletter or ordering our manual, we will keep this data in order to respond, and to carry out your request.
You can unsubscribe from any electronic communication from Gyproc at any time and you can request the deletion of all your personal data from Gyproc’s systems.
Gyproc does not give personal data to third parties.
Gyproc can identify a company by IP-address, if the company has registered it and the information therefore is public.
A cookie is a small text file, which is saved on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. It allows the website to track your visit and recognise your device when you return at a later date.
Some cookies are only saved on your device for as long as your browser is open. Some are saved for longer time periods. A cookie is not a program, it does not contain viruses and it does not spread harmful software. A cookie cannot collect the information stored on your device either.
The cookies in use on Gyproc’s website, can only collect non-personal data and therefore cannot identify you as an individual.
- your browser type and version
- your computers screen resolution
- if you are using a computer, tablet or mobile phone
- how long you visit the website
- the time of visit on the website
- your geographic location
- if you are a new or returning visitor
- how you came to the website (from a search engine or external link etc)
- what functions you use on the website
- what pages you visit on the website
Our website also uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: used for analytical purposes (see above bullet points for details)
- Siteimprove Analytics: used for analytical purposes and maintenance of the website
- Drupal Functionality Cookies: used for optimising functionalities on the website
- AddThis module for Social Sharing: used for share-buttons for our Social Media-channels
When you visit pages with embedded content, for example videos from YouTube, you may receive a cookie from these third parties. Gyproc is not liable for these cookies and you should contact the relevant third parties for information about their cookie usage.
It is possible to delete cookies – the method depends on which browser you are using.
For any enquiries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact our Data Protection Officer: DPO.NB@Saint-Gobain.com